From: Diane on
I have Office 2003 on my computer. A friend sent a powerpoint with the
extension of PP.adp How can I open it on my computer? Thanks for your help
From: Luc on
Diane,
I know of no extension like adp in PowerPoint. Are you sure this is a PPT
file. ADP normally stands for Microsoft Access Project. See here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HP052731031033.aspx

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint