From: omsoft on
Hi,

I have a presentation where I need to put the slide # on the left and update
it automatically if slides are shuffled around. But it does not update
automatically.I have spent way too much time on this without figuring out the
problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
It will help if you say which version and what you have tried to date.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"omsoft" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a presentation where I need to put the slide # on the left and update
> it automatically if slides are shuffled around. But it does not update
> automatically.I have spent way too much time on this without figuring out the
> problem.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Pages: 1