From: Scott on
I would like to put a jpg photo on the background of a slide. The text on
the top is not standing out. Can someone advise me how can I make the
background graphics not too stand-out.

Thanks,

Scott

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You'll need to say which version you have.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Scott on
Sorry, Office 2007.

On 24/05/10 10:41 PM, in article
7EE56BD9-5F94-4027-A42E-FEED9CDA328E(a)microsoft.com, "John Wilson" <john AT

From: TAJ Simmons on

Scott,

Some options are

Try adding an outline to the text

Eg, a white outline around each letter

Drawing Tools - Format > word art style > text out line > try white or black

Also consider a dark drop shadow

Or try adjusting the background image itself

Picture tools > format > recolor > choose one!

Some ideas
http://www.presentationpictures.com/powerpoint-wow.htm

cheers
TAJ Simmons
Powerpoint Wizard

awesome graphics for powerpoint
http://www.PresentationPictures.com
powerpoint pictures, tutorials, free samples...

From: Scott on
TAJ,

They are very good reference for me to accomplish my task. Thanks a lot!

Scott