From: Jay on
I created a presentation in ppt2007 (so it's saved as .pptx). In it, I have a
link to a slide that is hidden. So, you click the link on slide 10, which
takes you to slide 11 which is hidden. When you click anywhere on slide 11,
it takes you back to slide 10. When you click anywhere on slide 10 (other
than the link), it takes you forward to slide 13.

When I save the presentation down to .ppt, or even when I package to CD, and
then view it on a machine without ppt2007 installed, the link does not work.
Slide 11 is still hidden when viewing it on ppt2003, but the link on slide 10
does not work, so there's no way to see slide 11.

Is there any way to fix this so that the link works properly between
version? Linking isn't listed as one of the compatibility problems between
the 2007 and 2003 versions of ppt.

Thank you,