From: fritz78 on
When I open a 2003 PPT file in PPT 2007 I notice the theme colors do not
match the original color scheme exactly. Do I have to manually set the
colors to match in PPT 2007. It places the hyperlink & followed hyperlink in
the last two slots, and makes new colors for Accent 3,4,5,6. I need the PPT
2007 file to follow the original scheme, any additional info on compatibility
problems would be appreciated.

THX!
Fritz.
From: fritz78 on
Thank You! Echo, I had a feeling you would clarify this one. Be prepared I
may have a few more questions on working in PPT 2007.

Fritz.