From: Doug on
I am having to update a lot of data on a map which is on a powerpoint slide.
I had an excell program which pasted links to the powerpoint updating the
information as I got it updated on excell. It worked well until the programs
were closed. Now when I open it, the powerpoint updates and freaks up. None
of the links are where they were originally on the powerpoint, and it
duplicates some information all over the slide along with putting information
from the excell that was never copied. Please, can someone help?