From: James on
I've been using the code you posted with great success in Office 2003/2007. However, we have recently moved to Office 2010 and have a slight error. The icon/shape can be moved but it does not stop on a second click. Is there a solution?

Chirag wrote:

You can move shapes during the slide show.
19-Feb-10

You can move shapes during the slide show. Look at the following for an
example:
Move Shape using Mouse during Slide Show
http://officeone.mvps.org/vba/mousemove_shape.html

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

On Friday, February 19, 2010 5:05 PM
lived wrote:

move a shape in slide show view
In slide show view, can I move a object eg jigsaw piece

On Friday, February 19, 2010 7:35 PM
Chirag wrote:

You can move shapes during the slide show.
You can move shapes during the slide show. Look at the following for an
example:
Move Shape using Mouse during Slide Show
http://officeone.mvps.org/vba/mousemove_shape.html

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

Free Online Courses Available for Eggheadcafe.com Users
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5261083e-6e03-4b25-8728-fc3cf6855293/free-online-courses-avail.aspx