From: AirForce9797 on
While creating a presentation I somehow came up with one Master applied to
slide number 1 and the another Master applied to slides 2 through 20. How do
I change them all to use the first Master?
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Are you sure you have two masters or could you have a Title layout for slide
one and Title & Content for 2 -20 (this is the default)?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: AirForce9797 on
I noticed that and was coming back to update my posting when I saw your
reply. Thanks anyway.