From: gogogirl5 on
I am trying to take a sentence and animate a word to fly in between two words
already on screen. Would be great if I could create and effect that would
fly the word in while pushing the other words apart so it can fit in the
sentence. Is there a way to do this in PPT?
From: Luc on
goggogirl,
That would mean splitting the sentence into two textboxes. Then applying a
motion path to them moving to the left and to the right. Finally making the
missing word appear in the middle (stretch, unfold, wipe whatever suits you
best). You would have to adjust the timing a bit to achieve the wanted
effect so that the word does not appear to fast while the texboxes are
moving apart. If you make the first motion path appear on click and the
other two with previous it should work.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: Matti Vuori on
=?Utf-8?B?Z29nb2dpcmw1?= <gogogirl5(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I am trying to take a sentence and animate a word to fly in between
> two words already on screen. Would be great if I could create and
> effect that would fly the word in while pushing the other words apart
> so it can fit in the sentence. Is there a way to do this in PPT?

Perhaps. But first you need to learn how to turn the caps lock off when
writing the title of your message.