From: afdmello on
in PPT 2007 when I insert pictures the pictures come sized small and do not
cover the whlole slide area or the place holder

any idea why??

Thanx as always

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
if the pic hass a different aspect ratio to the placeholder / slide it may
fit the appopriate dimension to the placeholder and shrink the other to avoid
distortion
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Andy I. on

"Hi afdmello",

Don't know if this works in PPT 2007, but it does in PPT 2002:

INSERT | NEW SLIDE | FORMAT | BACKGROUND | in the background window, click
on arrow for drop-down menu | select FILL EFFECTS | PICTURE tab | click
SELECT PICTURE | click on name of desired picture | INSERT | check "lock
Aspect Ratio" | OK | | APPLY.

Good Luck.
Andy I.

"afdmello" <afdmello(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: in PPT 2007 when I insert pictures the pictures come sized small and do
not
: cover the whlole slide area or the place holder
:
: any idea why??
:
: Thanx as always