From: dinoramchandani on
I have done enough research on customizing hardcoded color palette in
Powerpoint 2003 but alas failed to understand WHY would powerpoint
have such a bug for so long. Our organization follow certain color
themes for charts (which is close to 25 colors) and I do not want to
see the boring default colors in Powerpoint charts. Now, those 8
dynamic colors arent much of help as those are DYNAMIC to begin with.
I am really dejected as of now and would appreciate if someone can
tell me a 'yes' instead of a 'no, you cannot' that I have been
hearing. Probably, there has to be a programming/macro that has to
installed to get the standard colors in the palette.

Please someone give me a solution to this.

Please help!