From: Jon L on
PowerPoint 2007, IE8. Windows 7 on one machine, Windows XP on the other.
I've downloaded the latest version of Producer (just posted to fix a security
hole).

I've synchronized a 2007 presentation with a audio/.wmv file and it looks
fine in preview. After I publish it, however, the autorun doesn't work nor
does launching the default.htm.

In most cases, I get a notice that about I need to use IE 5 or later and can
only click OK to get the latest version (which I have) or cancel.

If I try to bypass that check, all I get is a blank webpage and then IE
locks up.

Anyone have any ideas?