From: susan on
Can a template with graphics/pictures icon be created and saved with custom
animations? The icon I am referring to is the one in several of the slides
in the layout that allow you to click on to insert a photo and it
automatically resizes the photo to fit. I also would like to place a stroke
around these photos in the template. I can set up a template but when I do
and try to switch out the photos the placeholders go back to where they
originally were on the layout and no stroke. Also the custom animation is
lost. HELP! I have a presentation for my Association Awards dinner and will
have 100s of pics.