From: barnabyh on
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:32:53 +0100
barnabyh <address(a)invalid.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> any experiences here with Acer Nplify wireless? Is it easy to get set
> up and running or something that needs 3 days of trickery and possibly
> more.
>
> Acer Laptops look and seem quite nicely specced for my purposes, but
> I'ld like to clear this up before I commit. There is not a lot of
> information available re. how it's working under linux it seems.
>
> Thanks group,
>
> Barnabyh

Well, I've finally had the chance to inspect one of these in store and
it appears Acer are using Atheros in their Aspire G laptops, so all
should be fine.

Apparently Nplify is just connectivity software in Windows, not a chip.

Thanks for all the help folks. I'm sure somebody knew this.

Barnabyh

--
The general public is a bunch of morons who destroy the fun and life in
everything it collectively touches. Disney is what the public wants.