From: Monty on
I'm not sure if I should have posted this in the Exchange forum or
this one so let me know if I should try there. Well I bought a Turbo
SSL certificate from GoDaddy and did away with our Self Signed
certificate on our server. I installed the certificated on our server
and on the PPC (Cingular 8525 - WM5).

Now I'm trying to sync and I am getting this message.

"The security certificate on the server is invalid. Contact your
Exchange Server administrator or ISP to install a valid certificate on
the server.

Support Code:80072f0d"

Now it is saying the cert on the server is invalid but when I log onto
OMA the cert file is the same and in fact that is where I exported my
cert to a .der file to place on my PPC.

Please I'm in desperate need of help.

- Monty

From: Eric Hicks [MVP] on
If it's a public cert you shouldn't need to install it on your device. If
you access OMA/OWA from your device using IE Mobile do you get any
certificate prompts?

The MS-MVP Program - http://mvp.support. microsoft.com This posting is
provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights...