From: Mint on
I'm creating a slide presentation. I set the object action for my embedded
excel object as "open", but when I viewed it in slide show view for
presentation and clicked the Excel object, it sort of appeared as if it's
about to open, but it kept closing away in the end (made it look like a
blink).

Did I miss any step? Any advice? I would highly appreciate your help/advice.
From: Mint on
Note: FYI. I use both PowerPoint and Excel 2007.