From: Mike on
I have been working on packaging a Site Definition using the Solutions
Builder for VS 2008. I have been able to create the solution and
deploy it, but none of the features are activated. So I found the
SiteProvisioning.cs which allows the creation of code executed during
site provisioning to activate features. I have tried an number of
different code snippets using SPweb.Feature.Add and SPsite.Feature.add
can not get it to work correctly. I can not find a fully functional
example of this very simple step anywhere. Does anyone have
functioning example of activating any feature in the
SiteProvisioning.cs file?