|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
260 character of Url limiation in SharePoint
Hi, I am working on migration project, and facing the problem of 260 character of Url limation problem. While migrating from current document management tool which is having nested folder structure which total url length is more than 260 and sharepoint does not support this. What are the ways to migation n... 3 Jun 2010 10:03
OCS - share point
Hi I am working on to integrate ocs to sharepoint Only internal i am working now. I need some of settings in ocs server. How to configure AV conference settings and how to test those. Thanks Kiran A Krishnaveni Dintakurthi wrote: Contact Details web part not showing presence correctly 03-Ma... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
how to remove old Timecard punch in/out record/entry from sharepoint 3.0 database (SQL)
Hi, I have sharepoint 3.0 running on Win2003 server, sql DB on the back end. I installed timecard template and allow users punch in/out to track the time log. Some of time log created by the users who already left from the group, but it still shows on the sharepoint time log page, how can I delete/ purge these ... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 13:46
Search cannot find a specific Lastname in a Standard Contact list
The search problem is on Search Server Express edition 2008, which has the same engine as MOSS 2007. The problem is that we cannot find the lastname Diepenmaat in a standard Sharepoint Contact list. We have tried this on a site with a dutch template and it works fine, on sites based on a englisch template i... 27 May 2010 17:05
Unable to access Windows Internal Database (WID)
Hi, I installed domain controller which already has SharePoint installed. After I installed DC, now my SharePoint giving me errors like. Windows could not start the windows Internal Database (MICROSFT##SSEE) on Local Computer. .... service-specific error code 3417 my work around : I found this link as us... 27 May 2010 01:41
XLTX Content not searchable
Dear NG We are unable to search the content of Excel Templates (xltx). We have already add XLTX as filetype in search administration of Sharepoint and startet a full crwal. Any idea? Thanks Daniel ... 25 May 2010 08:02
Restoring production to test environment on same network- Please h
Hi their, i have a medium farm sharepoint portal with 2 front end and 2 backend, I am trying to restore the backup to a test environment with one backend and one front end. The test server is on the same network. I am using the central adim for this job and have chosen new configuration as I don't want conflict... 26 May 2010 09:09
KPI list
Hi, I created a KPI list based on a task list, where I added a "completed on" column in order to compare with "due date" column. How should I tell the KPI list to produce the percentage of those tasks where task "compelted on" column is equal or less than "due date"? ... 23 May 2010 10:18
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 May 2010 04:05
SharePoint and web applications
We currently use Windows server for hosting ColdFusion and JSP. Now thinking about using SharePoint. If so I assume we can still link our ColdFusion and JSP applications to SharePoint with just basic links? Also it looks like anybody can create web pages with SharePoint but what if you need to create a Web Applic... 20 May 2010 20:31
Project Sizing (Moving from SP 2007 to SP 2010)
Goal: Migrate portal content and enhance user experience while moving from SP 2007 to SP 2010. In attempting to estimate the size various implementation options, I am trying to understand the pros and cons of each of the following: ** Option A: Greenfield Start from scratch, phased build out of new ... 20 May 2010 17:14
SPS 2010 page viewer wp
Hello everybody. I'm trying to transfer SPS 2003 sites directly (manualy) from SPS 2003 to SPS 2010. Most of areas in sps 2003 pages contains pageviewer wp. When adding page viewer wp on sps 2010 (to display html pages contained in the sps 2010 site itself), i'm having popups asking to save the html page inste... 18 May 2010 12:35
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11