First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Presence indicator not working correctly with Contact Details web part
Hi, We have Contact Details web part throughout the site collection. For one person who is available at the moment, presence indicator is showing White color icon(Presence Unknown) for some sites and Green color icon(Available) for some other sites in Contact Details web part. I think this is not the problem with O... 3 Mar 2010 01:53
Upgrade File .doc to .docx & Keep History
Daniel, Were you able to find a solution to keeping the history for doc to docx?? Ernest Daniel Jameson wrote: Upgrade File .doc to .docx & Keep History 13-Jan-10 Hi, In our SharePoint portal (2007) we upload a document with the same name as an existing document (e.g.: MyDocument.doc) and it adds ... 6 Mar 2010 02:08
tagging file in windows and upload to sharepoint
Hello, I have created picture library in MOSS 2007 and I would like to upload images containing windows file tags from a hard drive to sharepoint. Unfortunately my picture library doesn't contain tags (or keywords) assigned to picture. Is there any way to store pictures with tags in sharepoint? If not, is there a... 24 Feb 2010 16:36
Portlets to WebParts
Not quite the same... but I'm having a similar issue. I AM a Java Portal Developer ... trying to make a transition into .NET Sharepoint. From what I've read so far... Sharepoint web parts are the equivalent to portlets... but I don't think they're architecturally designed to work the same way. Portlets are pri... 23 Feb 2010 15:53
use of sharePoint with Wndows 7
windows 7 client does not support the opening of a sharepoint sub site folder in windows explorer. What is the fix? -- jkrumwiede ... 9 Mar 2010 07:51
Error when trying to create list on Sharepoint portal 3
Hi, I get this error when I try and add a list on Sharepoint portal 3: Retrieving overall status encountered error. Error code=17 I've recently had you move the databases to a 64bit sql 2008, windows 2008 server. I'm guessing this could be the problem. The Portal is on a 32bit Windows 2003 Server. ... 23 Feb 2010 12:28
What's purpose of SSP on MOSS 2007?
Hi steve, It helps me to understand the basic purpose of ssp. But i have a few doubts. 1. How ssp hosts all the services running in the farm ?? 2. why do we need a separate provider to host these services , why cant central admin hosts these services by itself? Thanks in advance Anil Steve Smith... 26 Feb 2010 10:47
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 94449
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
Installing Trend Micro Antivirus client security causes pwd prompt
It seems that after i installed the worry free business client on the Application tier sharepoint server for 2007.. it caused end users to have issues where excel and outlook and word would cause a prompt for credentials when trying to save a file.. or in some cases check files out. So far the only solution i ... 19 Feb 2010 11:00
MOSS connection to Outlook via OST not PST
Our company outlaws the use of PST on the desktop. This is preventing our Sharepoint users from connecting to Outlook from anywhere in Sharepoint (and vice-versa). Does anyone know if Sharepoint can leverage the OST instead? or if tehre is another possible workaround? Thank you! Steve. ... 17 Feb 2010 16:48