First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
MOSS SSO with Lotus Webmail
Hello everybody, I have client with a Lotus mail system and are now introducing SharePoint in their environment. They plan to move to exchange, but that wont happen anytime soon. For the time being they are looking to integrate Lotus Web Mail within SharePoint with Single Sign On. They have Kerberos enabled in t... 29 Jul 2008 22:58
How to assign Task to Multiple Approvers ?
Hi, Am developing approval workflow in visual studio 2005. how to assign same task to multiple approvers ? ... 27 Jun 2008 17:18
Exporting A Sharepoint Database to Access
I have an issue tracking database that exports to access with no problems. I created a new database in Sharepoint called Quality Assurance. When I try to Open in Access I get the following error. "You do not have permissions to use the "Quality Assurance" Object. Have you system administrator or the person w... 27 Jun 2008 13:11
MOSS 2007 and Excel Services
Hello All, My configuration of MOSS 2007 is 2 web plus 1 SQL (cluster) Web1 Central Administration Document Conversions Launcher Service Document Conversions Load Balancer Service Excel Calculation Services Office SharePoint Server Search Windows SharePoint Services Help Search Windows SharePoint Services ... 25 Jun 2008 04:44
Pesky 6938 Errors
Has anyone seen this? I've got a slew of 6938 errors in my MOSS 2007 Enterprise event log. A check of my Timer Jobs Status shows that my "SharePoint Services Search Refresh" failed, and my "SharePoint Worker Process Group Update" shows "Retry." My error logs show that "The Execute method of job definition ... 16 Jun 2008 15:15
"Process Expired Items Now" in Configure Expiration is disabled!!!
I Have the same problem. If you resolve the problem, please send me the solution. Thanks. "SureshTalasta" wrote: Hi All, I have created a custom action for expired documents and installed it in my site. I am able to see my action under "Perform this action" while defining the policy for my... 11 Jun 2008 11:48
The SSP Timer Job Distribution List Import Job was not run.
Hi, I'm getting The SSP Timer Job Distribution List Import Job was not run. Reason: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer Every five minutes. I normally make some changes and then this goes away for awhile but then the next day its back. Any idea how I can f... 6 May 2008 18:17
SharePoint Training Site
I downloaded and installed the training site from MS. I installed it on my server but I am getting an error at the Learner Site. When I click on it, it says... Unable to add a user to a Learner Role STK has not been configured properly Any help to fix this would be appreciated.. thanks a lot. -- Hakuna Ma... 18 Apr 2008 05:59
Potentially excessive number of SPRequest objects (x) currentl
Hi Daniel thanks a lot for your prompt reply. You may like to have a look at these error messages, "68 heaps created, above warning threshold of 32. Check for excessive SPWeb or SPSite usage." "Failed to determine definition for Feature with ID '230fadc0-9081-40f9-b2aa-c589d3d3e0e8'. Skipping this feature f... 27 Mar 2008 04:46
MOSS SearchServiceInstance 6482 error: FIPS validated algorithms
I support a server that has the GPO policy "System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption" enabled. I saw on Live Search that I needed to modify the machineKey attribute on my web.config files in IIS to use the 3DES algorithm instead of SHA1, which was needed in order for any of the web sit... 12 Mar 2008 14:58