First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Issues using RSS Feed Viewer Web Part with a List of RSS Feeds
Hey; I am having a problem with connecting a rss feed viewer web part with a list of rss feeds. Initially I created a List called "RSS Feed List" and added a URL column to store the RSS URL. Then I created a new view called "Select Feed" which only contained the URL. After adding in the RSS URLs, I added a... 24 Feb 2007 12:43
MOSS SharePoint List Filter
Hi, I'm trying to use the SharePoint List Filter. I began with a very simple test : a custom list with a lookup colum that related to another custom list. The source custom list has only 2 columns (Title and country). The second custom list has only one column (country). I encounter several problems : -... 16 Feb 2007 10:35
Unspecified error: 0xC000020E
I'm at my wits end! Need help. Hopefully someone out there have a solution. I have program that query's portals profile and get the subject error when searching for personnel that have middle initials. Same program works on a development machine, but when it's executed on the production it returns "unspecified ... 14 Feb 2007 17:02
Do Deleted Sites Show in Recycle Bin?
Hi, Should deleted sites (i.e., //server_name/sitedirectory/site_name) show up in one of the recycle bins? If so, which one? Deleted documents and links and all are working fine, but our client in testing deleted a site by mistake and wants to get it back. I can't find it anywhere. Should it be somewhere ... 22 Feb 2007 04:09
SharePoint Portal 2007 Event ID: 13
Hi, i have this error that keeps appearing in the event log. i'm wondering if anyone here can help me with it. Event Type: Error Event Source: VSS Event Category: None Event ID: 13 Date: 2/9/2007 Time: 4:26:35 PM User: N/A Computer: SHAREPOINT2007 Description: The user name sharepoint\spsearch speci... 9 Feb 2007 04:26
Update Workflow Item In Sharepoint
For example I have an Infopath form template in SP document library, on wich I want to create workflow.... In workflow I need to change change some fields. So I write something like this: XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); xmlDoc.Load(workflowProperties.Item.File.OpenBinaryStream()); ...... // Changes wit... 9 Feb 2007 04:26
MOSS 2007 RSS Viewer's XSL Link not working
Has anybody been able to get the MOSS 2007 RSS Viewer Web Part to work with the XSL Link? I have an RSS feed file and a style sheet in the same anonymously accessible location. It works fine if I just point the web part at the RSS feed. If I try to use the XSL link, it fails every time with this error in the log... 7 Feb 2007 16:10
SSO Error: You do not have the rights to perform this operation.
I get the error : You do not have the rights to perform this operation. When i tried to create the SSO database. The problem i see is that it´s using old credentials from a previous user and not accepting the new credentials i´m declaring. I get error: 1038 (an old username is display on the error message). ... 12 Feb 2007 14:43
Office 2007 check outs from MOSS 2007
If I try to check out a file from any document library with Office 2007 (Excel or Word), I get the error: "This document could not be checked out. You may not have permission to check out the document or it is already checked out or locked for editing by another user." Needless to say, I have full control over... 6 Feb 2007 16:27
BDC - problem with multiple identifiers
Hi, I am getting the following error when i am trying to create a BDC entity with two identifiers: int32 and string type. It is working fine if i create an entity with two identifiers of the same type. The problem is only with the entities with different type of identifiers. It is working fine if i remove the ... 7 Feb 2007 09:19