From: Fabien Majurel on
Hi,

I'm trying to use the SharePoint List Filter. I began with a very simple
test : a custom list with a lookup colum that related to another custom
list. The source custom list has only 2 columns (Title and country). The
second custom list has only one column (country). I encounter several
problems :
- In the filter property pane, when I chose the "all items"view, the
"value field" dropdown list is empty. I have to choose the "full list view"
to see the columns of the list.
- Every time I try to select a value for the filter in my page, I obtain
the following error : "an error occurred while retrieving filter values (one
or more columns used for configuring the filter does not exist).

If someone has an idea...

Thanks,

Fabien Majurel