First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
MOSS 2007 Configuration Error
When running the Sharepoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard it is failing with the following error: Failed to create sample data. An exception of type System.ArgumentException was thrown. Additional exception information: The IIS Web Site you have selected is in use by SharePoint. You must se... 14 Jun 2006 10:07
MOSS 2007 Config error: UnauthorizedException: Access is denied (0x80070005)
When running the Configuration Wizard to complete a MOSS 2007 'basic' installation I get: Failed to register SharePoint services. An exception of type System.UnauthorizedAccessException was thrown. Additional exception information: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) fr... 11 Jun 2006 18:58
SPS 2007 installation issue
I could not setup SPS2007 beta2. I get the following error. Failed to register SharePoint services. An exception of type System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException was thrown. Additional exception information: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT)) System.Run... 4 Jun 2006 02:13
branding
Hi all, For my company i have to brand the sharepoint site. Which means providing the site with 'our' look and feel. (logo's etc.) I wonder what the best and easiest way is to do so. Now i'm working in ..css for changes. But i can also change themes. Can i also add themes to the existing ones and how do i do t... 2 Jun 2006 05:05
Delete Personal View of page
Hi, My problem is, that some users have clickt on Edit Page|Modify Shared Page|Personal View and changed some web parts. So everytime they go to that page they get the personal view of it. Is there a way to reset/delete the personal view of a page the get the shared view back by default? Just to make it clear: ... 1 Jun 2006 16:09
Manage profile database error
I am hitting an error on the Manage Profile Database page. The error shown is: An error has occurred while accessing SQL database or system resources. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please try again later. If this problem persists, please contact your administrator. In the SharePoint P... 1 Jun 2006 00:20
Web Part problems
I'm using SharePoint portal Server 2003 and I have the following problem: after machine restart I've got message "The safe mode service of Windows SharePoint Services has failed to initialize because of an unknown error." Every web part on portal renders with error "[WebPartPageUserException: This page has en... 29 May 2006 04:00
Sharepoint Server 2007 Installation Error - HELP!
during the conversion, I received this error. Failed to register SharePoint services. An exception of type System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException was thrown. Additional exception information: The Indexer property in the MSSConfiguration table is not set to the name of this machine. System.Runtime.Inter... 30 May 2006 08:06
SPS 2007: Install Problem
Hi NG, I am trying to install the Beta 2 of SPS 07 (single server) but I am always getting an error while the setup tries to create the sample data (Step 8). Maybe anyone got an idea how to solve this problem. If so, then let me say thanks :) Logfile: One or more configuration tasks has failed to execute... 14 Jun 2006 11:42
Target Audience problem
Hi everyone, I have some users who belongs to more than one audince. I am targetting some links to "Links For You" web part.. The problem occurs for the users who belongs to both audiences. They view same link 2 times. How do solve this problem? ... 18 May 2006 09:46