From: jyoti on
Hi everyone,
I have some users who belongs to more than one audince. I am targetting some
links to "Links For You" web part.. The problem occurs for the users who
belongs to both audiences. They view same link 2 times.

How do solve this problem?
From: Mark van der Heijden on
As far as I understand your issue, this is by design. Your user probably sees
the links grouped by audience. And for each audience, SPS publishes all the
appropriate links to his Links for You webpart.

You might try to develop a custom webpart that filters out all the double
listings and add that to the My Site. That requires coding in VS.NET.
--
Mark van der Heijden
Capgemini Sharepoint/Office consultant