First  |  Prev |
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Event Viewer Error 3078
Has anyone seen this before in their Event Viewer logs on their Sharepoint web server? Event Type: Information Event Source: Microsoft SharePointPS Search Service Event Category: Gatherer Event ID: 3078 Date: 1/5/2006 Time: 3:32:20 AM User: N/A Computer: <Server_Name> Description: The search service s... 5 Jan 2006 15:38
Search Synchronization Problem (502)
I'm continually getting this error in my application log. An exception occurred in the search synchronizer. Also, I'm seeing this message in my Sharepoint configure Search and indexing Page: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied. at mssctlbm.SearchAdminClass.get_Applications() at Microsoft.S... 3 Jan 2006 15:35
Cannot save document. Form Validation Error..Web Server is busy
Hi I'm currently experiencing issues when "making changes in Sharepoint Portal Server 2003". Errors appears when open a Word/Excel Document from the Document Libary (follow the right way Right Click and Edit in Mirosoft Word). The document opens fine (not in read only mode even) but when changes are made and... 20 Dec 2005 03:12
Invalid argument on add users page spsaclinv.aspx
Hi all I have a pretty generic portal server that is just going into production. I recently added asp.net 2.0 and now for some reason I cannot add users. When I click add user it takes me to the spsaclinv.aspx page. At the bottom I have a page error stating Error: invalid argument Line: 343 Char:7 Co... 5 Dec 2005 12:31
adding code to sharepoint pages without webparts
Is there a way to add code to sharepoint (WSS) pages ? I am not looking to create a webpart. I just want to add some lines of server-code to EditForm.aspx or DispForm.aspx. I was told that there is a webpart or extension that allows you to do just that. I am ok with installing such a webpart as long as the code I... 19 Nov 2005 00:05
Restore SPS 2003
I am trying to restore a Portal on a different machine.I restored my _SITE, _SERV and _PROF databases to the new server. I went to Sharepoint Admin, create portal site, and selected restore. Fill in the correct database names, and it starts going, put at 1%, it fails. The log shows this: 09/11/05 16:28:35... 19 Sep 2005 00:54
Sharepoint Search and SSL
I rolled my migration over the weekend and an ugly issue has raised it's head. My search at both the Portal And WSS site level has broken. I am using SSL and have changed the configuration in the Configure Alternate Portal Access to reflect that but when I try and crawl portal or non-Portal content get the foll... 22 Jun 2005 14:25
Portal Creation Failed !!
After installing SP 2 for Windows Server 2003 SPS cannot create a portal. Any help would be appreciated. See below extract from the log: 08:51:25 Portal creation job exception. (status=PortalAdminJobStatusFailed) Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x81070215. ---> System.Runtime.InteropS... 6 Jun 2005 10:47
How to config the search service not using proxy
in share point portal server, there is a search service. First i configure it not user proxy for grabble( I don't know how to express it in english), it can't search the non-sharepoint site, like www.yahho.com ,The error message is "can't find this address(0x80041221 - Can't resove the URL. May be the host is no... 13 Mar 2005 21:40
Portal Search Error
I have a single server SPS2003 deployment and using Sql Server 2000 on the same box. When I click the "Configure Search and Indexing" link (/_layouts/1033/SearchSettings.aspx) the page throws error "The gatherer index was not initialized. The content index must be remounted. If the index is still not initi... 2 Mar 2005 17:31