From: dicken.leung on
Hi

I'm currently experiencing issues when "making changes in Sharepoint
Portal Server 2003". Errors appears when open a Word/Excel Document
from the Document Libary (follow the right way Right Click and Edit in
Mirosoft Word).

The document opens fine (not in read only mode even) but when changes
are made and saved, When it is almost done saving, an error is returned
"Document not saved" or "Cannot save document". It is confirmed that
the file is not read only

Another problem, which i think is also related, is when uploading
documents. An error returned when uploading the document is "Form
validation Error: Web Server is busy. Please try again later." The
same error appears when submitting changes in "Edit Properties"

Any one has any suggestions on how to resolve this issue. there is a
SQL 2000 Server backend

Thanks

From: "Shane Young [SPS MVP]" <Shane @ SharePoint911 dot on
Are you out of disk space by any chance on the SQL server?

What version of SPS are you running? Did you get SP2 installed correctly?

Try and create a new area does that work?

--
Shane Young - SPS MVP
SharePoint911 - http://www.SharePoint911.com