From: Brad Ross <Brad on
Hi all
I have a pretty generic portal server that is just going into production. I
recently added asp.net 2.0 and now for some reason I cannot add users. When I
click add user it takes me to the spsaclinv.aspx page. At the bottom I have a
page error stating

Error: invalid argument
Line: 343
Char:7
Code:0

Im running Win2k3 SP1/SPS2k3 SP2/WSS2.0/asp.net 2.0/

Also, if I choose find user, it finds all users in the forrest..but errors
out on any security groups...

From: Brad Ross on
I have changed the asp.net settings for the virtual server back to 1.1
instead of 2.0 and it fixed the problem. THe security groups are now showing
up as well.

This included running the stadm -o upgrade --forceupgrade -url http://<my
site> command

anyone else seen this?