First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
How to upload document into Sharepoint 2007 using the webservice
Hello, I am new to the MOSS2007 and sharepoint 2007. Does anyone have an example how to import a document/file into the document library of Sharepoint 2007. I found out that I have to use SubmitFile from the OfficialFile webservice, but I have no idea how to fill the parameters. This is what I am trying rig... 18 Oct 2006 13:42
Migration Error from SPS to MOSS
Hy During a database migration SPS2003 to MOSS, i have the flowwing error in my update.log : [SPManager] [DEBUG] [08/10/2006 17:55:17]: [SPContentDatabase Name=portails1_site Parent=SPDatabaseServiceInstance] Running 15 of 133 steps [SecurityUpgrade2] [3.0.12.2000] [DEBUG] [08/10/2006 17:55:17]: Begin Initia... 13 Oct 2006 07:47
Restoring a portal site to a new server.
Hi, I'm now having the same issue that you guys have. Can one of you send me the info as to how to resolve this problem? my email is jonslem(a)hotmail.com Thank you "Veon" wrote: I'm trying to move the portal to a new server. This is what I have done. By using the data export wizard in SQL Server 200... 13 Oct 2006 00:26
Use IP Address instead of name to specify configuration database
I am doing some experimenting and was wondering if there is any way to use an IP address instead of a computer name when specifying the configuration database. Every time I try to use an IP address instead of name, I get the error "Invalid SQL Server Name". Second question, same topic. Instead of specifying the... 12 Oct 2006 16:03
Sharepoint Search configuration issue
I just installed the B2TR using the slipstream method on a Windows 2003 box. It installed successfully and the configuration wizard went off without a hitch. When I logged into the Central admin, I started to complete the tasks listed in the configuration steps. When I got to setting up the 'Services on the S... 15 Oct 2006 03:16
Publishing Content exceptions in Moss 2007 B2TR
Hello I am trying to use the Content Deployment Paths & Jobs in Moss 2007 to build an Internet presence website. I have two sharepoint environments in different domains. I am trying to publish Content from authoring to publishing website using the Content deployment Paths & Jobs. I run into the following issue... 10 Nov 2006 12:23
MOSS 2007 B2TR Search Problems
Since the upgrade I have not been able to search. I get the two error messages. 1. When I try to search I get this. "The search request was unable to connect to the Search Service" 2. When I try to change the search setting I get this error message. " The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRE... 6 Oct 2006 09:46
Exception from HRESULT: 0x80041050
Any Ideas on how to address this challenge? (SharePoint Portal 2003) Thanks, JW ... 4 Oct 2006 11:34
Moss 2007 - Unable to view feeds in RSS Viewer
After I add a feed URL, the webpart gives me the following error message: "An unexpected error occured processing your request. Check the logs for details and correct the problem" The logs show: RssWebPart: Exception handed to HandleRuntimeException.HandleException System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot... 2 Nov 2006 03:44
SPSBackup (restore): The given path's format is not supported.
We get the following error when attempting to restore a portal, using SPPS 2003 SP2 with SQL Server 2000 SP4. The given path's format is not supported. The stacktrace given in the SPSBackup.log is given below. We use a UNC path for the manifest file pathname. The databases (SITE, PROF, and SERV) have been rest... 4 Oct 2006 04:11
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last