First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
MySite creation failure - Access denied
On Aug 8, 10:49 am, "jmiller...(a)gmail.com" <jmiller...(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Aug 8, 10:42 am, jmiller...(a)gmail.com wrote: I am consistently getting errors for all users when trying to create mysites in MOSS. I have Kerberos authentication set up for my farm. I cannot find any solution o... 9 Sep 2007 08:17
Disable "Configure Personal Site for Microsoft Office"
Hi All, I just installed MOSS 2007 on a machine enabling the MySites function. However, when I go to my default page, I always get this annoying popup "Configure Personal Site for Microsoft Office". Clicking "No" seems to have no effect. We do not want this feature since we are using a different document managem... 6 Sep 2007 03:25
Search and MySites not sharing across web farm
Hi, We have 2 MOSS server machines and 1 SQL Server 2005 machine in the farm. We have installed 'Complete' MOSS on each server in the farm and added the servers to the farm using the configuration tool. Using the Central Administration Topology and Services, we have started the following services running on each M... 29 Aug 2007 13:20
MOSS: Problem with setting up server for serving search queries
I am attempting to setup a medium sized MOSS web farm in my dev/test lab. (webx2, appx2, sqlx2). The Indexing server is setup and indexing on the app02 server. Then I do the following steps: 1)Central Administration -> Server Name(Web01) -> Office Sharepoint Server Search. 2) Select "Use this server for ser... 28 Aug 2007 12:54
SharePoint RSWebParts error...
Hi, I am getting this error: nisharepiis01 - Error: Failure in loading assembly: RSWebParts, Version=8.0.242.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91 I would be grateful if someone could suggest areas to look to fix...maybe webconfig. ? Thanks Steve ... 20 Aug 2007 05:31
Sharepoint 07 Audience Compilation
Experiencing issue with Audience compilation. Audiences based on a property defined within Sharepoint are working fine. The problem exists with audiences using memberOf operator. These are now failing for any new users. The profile import process from AD is working correctly and if I query the "UserMemberof" ta... 20 Aug 2007 11:01
MOSS 2007 Installation Wizard Failed
Hello In Step 9/12 (Installing sample data) the wizard fails with the error: The site /ssp/admin could not be created. The following exception occured: File or arguments not valid for site template 'OSRV'.. Failed to create sample data. An exception of type System.ArgumentException was thrown. Additional ... 23 Aug 2007 09:02
ReInstalling MOSS-2007 (after Uninstall) -Configuration failed err
During step 2 of 9 in the Sharepoint products and Technologies configuration wizard I get the "Configuration Failed" error Failed to connect to configuration database. An exception of type System.Security.AccessControl.PrivilegeNotHeldException was thrown. Additional exception information : The process d... 15 Aug 2007 08:28
Cannot start search service
Hi, I've just installed office sharepoint server 2007 (single server) but for some reason the search service won't start. I get the following error when trying to start it: 'Could not start the Office Sharepoint Server Search service on local computer. Error 6: the handle is invalid.' Has anyone come acr... 7 Aug 2007 15:57
MOSS 2007: how to disable the dialog "You are about to open.." when clicking a pdf file in a document libary
I would like to *disable* the dialog that is displayed when a pdf file is opened in a document library: You are about to open Name: xxxxxx From: xxxxxxx How would you like to open this file? Read Only Edit Does anyone have ideas how to accomplish this? Note: I need to keep the pdf's to open in the browser ... 30 Jul 2007 16:52