First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Comvert to ASP.net2.050727.3053
I have gone to stsadm-o-upgrade but can not see how I can upgrade. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ec832ac7-6e4c-4ea8-81ab-7374d3da3425/wpf-and-the-model-view-vi.aspx ... 24 Sep 2009 16:10
how to hide "Sign In" for Anonymous user on Internet
Hi, The "Sign In " appeard in top corner of site.i want to hide the "Sign in".I have tried SPSecurity.like this <SharePoint:SPSecurityTrimmedControl runat="server" PermissionsString="AddAndCustomizePages"> <div style="float: left; padding-top: 5px; padding-b... 30 Sep 2009 12:25
ASP.NET AJAX configuration in Sharepoint Farm using multiple Web Front-Ends
Hello, We have a ASP.NET Application using in this case Telerik Ajax components. Everything works fine in our own SharePoint Farm with one Web Front-End but when testing same Application in user's environment where a Farm has multiple Web Front-Ends problems arises. For example Ajax stops working suddently.... 22 Sep 2009 14:06
Sharepoint 2007 alerts and mail enabled security group
We have a MOSS 2007 server with a few sites. We've been using a security group in Active Directory to grant permission to the sites. Recently, we tried to set up an alert to send to all the members of this Domain group but got an error that the "user" (i.e. the domain group) didn't have an email address. I mail e... 22 Sep 2009 18:36
Using AD groups for SP security - delay on access
If I add an AD group to a SharePoint group - those users don't get access till the next day. Is there some sort of process that runs to import those users so they have access? If so, can I set that timer to run more often? or.. Am I the only one with this issue? Thanks! ... 23 Sep 2009 13:19
backup exec sharepoint
I resolved a similar problem after i noticed a time difference between the sharepoint server and the sql server. hope this helps. Posted as a reply to: Unable to lock the sharepoint topology I am trying to backup my sharepoint server using Backup Exec. I am running in to the error I listed in my subject... 21 Sep 2009 13:28
Central Administration -People Picker issue
Hello, I've single server (2008r2 + sql2008) MOSS 2007 installation. All of the MOSS accounts are local and the vpc is a domain member. CA People Picker doesnt see any domain user., when creating a site colection. I had same issue with app pools, but i managed it by adding a domain user as owner (with right... 22 Sep 2009 17:29
Migrating Notes library to Sharepoint 'Access denied error'
Hi all, I am trying to migrate some Notes Applications to Sharepoint Portal server whitout success. I am using the 'Microsoft Transporter' for this migration. The Notes NSF file contains only document libraries. I got the next error: Move-DominoApplication : Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800... 21 Sep 2009 06:40
Hide workflow from list item workflow list page
Hello, Do you know any means of preventing a custom workflow from appearing in the workflow.aspx where the list of workflows of a list item are shown? I have a custom workflow developed using Visual Studio 2008 that does not have any user interaction and would like to hide it from this page or even better show... 19 Sep 2009 19:17
MOSS Single Server Deployment
Hi All We have a client who wants us to host a MOSS environment for them on a single server (money is tight < 60 users and 2GB disk). There are no plans to utilise Enterprise features I'm looking for some configuration options and comments in regard to the options below. I was thinking we have several optio... 22 Sep 2009 18:36