First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Datasources in Sharepoint Designer
I am using WSS3, SQL Server 2005, and Sharepoint Designer 2007 on the same Windows Server 2003 machine. I can create a data source that connects to a table (containing 4 rows) without issue, but when I modify the data source (or create a new one) to connect to a stored procedure it throws the following message... 16 May 2010 22:22
SharePoint GDI+ Error
I can't access some web-sites with the following reasons: - Kindly please advise how I can fix it. GDI+ is not properly initialized (internal GDI+ error). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about th... 16 May 2010 14:39
An item with the same key has already been added
hi MOSS 2007 sp1. error in these operations: -Remove content database (error) -install webpart -an other operation ... 13 May 2010 14:56
Dead end after PDF file opens
When the "internal web site" on Small Business Server launches the sharepoint site, the IE browser (and others) do not have a URL, buttons or other navigation on a normal browser page. This is all ok when the users click on the breadcrumbs to get "back" to a page, but when the user clicks on a PDF document in... 10 May 2010 16:34
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 10 May 2010 03:22
document library question
after setting up sp2007 portal with internet connector, i have a question in regards to document library. when i login into the portal from internet, and check-out a document, then trying to open it whether it's word or excel doc, i get a prompt for either open or save. It doesn't matter if I use word/excel 2003/... 7 May 2010 14:32
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 7 May 2010 05:39
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest ... 7 May 2010 05:39
Approval issue
I just moved to wss 3.0 form 2.0. I have a Calendar that is set for approval for submitted items but i want the administrator to be able to submit but not need apporval after submiting. the administrator dose the approval any ways it seem wired I have to create the post and then approve my post. ... 5 May 2010 11:33
Re-Link to Meeting Workspace
I'm looking for the same thing. Any luck? jim wrote: Re-Link to Meeting Workspace 08-Apr-08 Using Office SharePoint Server 2007 I have created a meeting workspace. Using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange server I have connected to that workspace. I recently canceled the meeting series, but would like to re-co... 4 May 2010 15:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12