From: Josee on
I'm looking for the same thing. Any luck?

jim wrote:

Re-Link to Meeting Workspace
08-Apr-08

Using Office SharePoint Server 2007 I have created a meeting
workspace. Using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange server I have connected
to that workspace. I recently canceled the meeting series, but would
like to re-connect using a new meeting invitation. Is this possible
and if so, how? When I try to connect I'm told there are no
workspaces under the root URL for the site.

Thanks.

On Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:35 AM
jim wrote:

Re-Link to Meeting Workspace
Using Office SharePoint Server 2007 I have created a meeting
workspace. Using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange server I have connected
to that workspace. I recently canceled the meeting series, but would
like to re-connect using a new meeting invitation. Is this possible
and if so, how? When I try to connect I'm told there are no
workspaces under the root URL for the site.

Thanks.

Excel 2007 Filter Tool
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ae703d26-58da-423a-a2cb-1f3a46fbea8f/excel-2007-filter-tool.aspx