From: PMguy on
I need to compile a list of features of what the Enterprise version of
SharePoint 2010 has compared to the Standard version. I have looked on the
Microsoft website and searched the internet but nobody I have found seems to
have a diffenitive list. Can anyone give me a list or direct me to a resource
where I might find this list except the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 website as
it has only the basics?

From: Margriet Bruggeman on
Hello PMguy,

The definitive list, that is really something that MS has to provide. Although
Mike Walsh seems to have accumulated a FAQ about SharePoint 2010 Foundation:
http://sharepoint.mindsharpblogs.com/MikeW/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?List=e53e10ae%2D7207%2D4c4e%2Da438%2D369684ce9952&ID=82
You may ask him, because you're question is, in my book, the first one that
should be added to such a list.

Kind regards,
Margriet Bruggeman
Lois & Clark IT Services