First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Images
That's it - No way to do this... Solution :-> create a custom list with a 'Picture' Field/Column with Picture type and adding other as required columns. Then change necessary code on web part and it all works fine. ... 27 Oct 2009 12:33
81 KewaSa.com DDL Torrents
www.KeWaSa.com DDL , GAMES, MUSIC, MOVIES,SOFTWARE www.KeWaSa.com Descargas Directa, Juegos Musica, Peliculas, Programas , Software t<E.lHguAFtEFJ,GqBKBPHS(p ... 23 Oct 2009 08:53
03 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 06:24
Recycle the Application pool
IIS -> richt click App pool -> Recycle euan.gambl wrote: Re: "cannot retrieve properties at this time" 22-May-07 Hi Troels, Does this issue happen on multiple machines? If so are they part of a corporate network where group policy or other applications could be causing this? It sounds like a security set... 14 Oct 2009 17:01
All new sites have bad permissions
On one MOSS site collection, any new sub site has permissions problems. I am the site owner, collection admin, server admin, but after creating a sub site I can't edit any items. I get an access denied message if I try to edit the default Welcome announcement. I have even added all authenticated users to t... 25 Oct 2009 23:09
SP 2007 sp2 - windows vista/7 slow explorer view click throughs
Hi, I have the same problem after upgrading with Service Pack 2. IE6 does not working. I tested the newest cumulative update but this does not work either. I'm wondering if we are both the only one with this issue?? Greetings, from Germany ... 3 Nov 2009 07:06
Move SSP
MOSS 2007 ServerA hosts: Shared Services Administartion (http://SerevrA:500/_admin/managessp.aspx) and SSP site (http://ServerA:501/ssp/admin) sites. I joined ServerB to the same farm and would like to move the above two sites to ServerB Thanks ... 6 Oct 2009 14:54
Host headers in IIS
1. I'm running MOSS 2007 on top of Server 2008 with IIS 7. when I extend my web apps the creation of the Web Apps creates my AAM but not my host headers. when I go into IIS 7 I cannot edit the host headers with the GUI. I have to create a script and handjam the bindings with the host header entries. Is there so... 22 Oct 2009 11:54
Migrate users from Child domain to Parent domain in the same fores
Hi All, We have a parent domain called 'A' and have two child domains called 'B' and 'C' in the same forest. We are planning to rename the parent domain as "root" and move all the users and groups from domain B and C to "root" domain A. We will be using ADMT to move the users and the SID history will be retai... 2 Oct 2009 15:26
Unable to add a perticular user
Hello All, I came across same issue, and now unable to see the solution provided in following URLs...these URLs are not accessible...please send me the correct urls or the information. URL:- http://www.asaris-matrix.com/mvp-alsh/Lists/WSS%20FAQ/DispForm.aspx?ID=116 ------ KB Article: www.kbalertz.com/kb_893... 2 Oct 2009 15:26