From: Umakanth on
IIS -> richt click App pool -> Recycle

euan.gambl wrote:

Re: "cannot retrieve properties at this time"
22-May-07

Hi Troels,

Does this issue happen on multiple machines? If so are they part of a
corporate network where group policy or other applications could be
causing this? It sounds like a security setting possibly?
Have you tried putting your MOSS site in to the 'Trusted Sites'?
Also are there any strange toolbars or anything that could affect IE6?

Regards,
Euan Gamble

On May 21, 6:54 pm, Troels <Tro...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

On Monday, May 21, 2007 4:54 AM
Troel wrote:

"cannot retrieve properties at this time"
Hi,

We are developing a MOSS 2007 publishing internet site and we are
experiencing problems with the content editor webparts. The latest problem
with the webpart we cant seem to fix.
The problem only occurs in internet explorer 6. In IE7 and firefox the
problem does not appear.
When we enter editmode on the content editor webpart and clicks either
source or rich text editor, we get a popup stating "cannot retrieve
properties at this time". the editor window then loads nicely and we can edit
the text, but when we click ok we get another popup stating "Cannot save your
changes".
I found a couple of post with a similar error message but that was for
SPS2003 and the fix (assigning host headers) did not work for us.
Does anyway have any ideas?

On Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:05 AM
euan.gambl wrote:

Re: "cannot retrieve properties at this time"
Hi Troels,

Does this issue happen on multiple machines? If so are they part of a
corporate network where group policy or other applications could be
causing this? It sounds like a security setting possibly?
Have you tried putting your MOSS site in to the 'Trusted Sites'?
Also are there any strange toolbars or anything that could affect IE6?

Regards,
Euan Gamble

On May 21, 6:54 pm, Troels <Tro...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:45 AM
euan.gambl wrote:

Re: "cannot retrieve properties at this time"
Hi Troels,

Does this issue happen on multiple machines? If so are they part of a
corporate network where group policy or other applications could be
causing this? It sounds like a security setting possibly?
Have you tried putting your MOSS site in to the 'Trusted Sites'?
Also are there any strange toolbars or anything that could affect IE6?

Regards,
Euan Gamble

On May 21, 6:54 pm, Troels <Tro...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Windows Forms .NET DataGrid ComboBox Columns And Custom Row Coloring
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/65fa582e-e15c-48d1-a641-dfdad4ea0b4a/windows-forms-net-datagr.aspx