First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
How to list out all WSS2.0 site administrators ?
Hi, I'm trying to send a notification email to all my Site Admin (WSS2.0) or users with Administrator priviledges. Is there a way to do this ? Thanks in advance. -- BG ... 7 Jan 2009 22:29
Template Issues from Staging Server to Production Server
Currently I have a staging server and a production server, both with MOSS 2007. Site templates are made on the staging server, saved as a template to the Site Template Gallery, then the STP file downloaded onto production and added via the stsadm addtemplate command. Recently when attempting to create a site usi... 3 Dec 2008 11:40
MOSS 2007 ' absence template' customization issue
Hi I am a newbie to MOSS 2007 and have designed a site using 'absence Request and Vacation Schedule Management application' template, in the home page I got a list with all the pending leave list (Pending Approval) - as a webpart If I try to create another basic page or web part page, I could not find this w... 21 Nov 2008 09:55
using java script in survey sharepoint list
<script type="text/javascript"> var hlink = document.links; for (var i=0; i < hlink.length; i++) { var nlink = hlink[i].innerText.replace(/ /g,'Respond to this Survey'); if (nlink == ' Respond to this Survey') { hlink[i].innerText = 'Respond to this Proposal'; hlink[i].title = 'Make a Bid'; } ... 11 Nov 2008 00:49
Server Out Of memory SharePoint 2007 SP1
Hi, Our customer gets this error. There are two servers. One of them is database server and other is front end. Both of them are 16 GB memory, Win2003 x64. There are approximately 60 workflows on a sub site. Thats all, one site and workflows on it. There is 16 GB memory and we get this error. Anyway, is there ... 10 Nov 2008 13:00
stsadm -o export with versions 4
I m trying to export/import MOSS site. I m using stsadm -export with "versions 4" option for exporting/importing all version history attached to issues list. But this command is not working. giving me an error as bellow. "FatalError: These columns don't currently have unique values." This error comes just be... 10 Nov 2008 13:00
How to index pdf (Adobe 9) in MOSS 2007?
Hello, I have done several work on this issue. Getting Adobe IFilter 9 to work with SharePoint In earlier days you were required to download Adobe's IFilter as a separate file. Since Adobe 8.0 it is included within the Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader products. The current version of Adobe Reader is 9.0 inc... 5 Nov 2008 19:10
ECTS Issues with MOSS 2007 SP1
hi, i have downloaded the latest ECTS from codeplex (dated jul 21st) and am having issues. i also tried the one from MSFT's site and it won't even install on Win2008. saw many issues regarding that and the found an article by David Mowers stating there was a bug in the assemblies and he fixed it with the j... 11 Sep 2008 18:19
Search not working on Forms Based Authentication Site
One of our sites must use Forms Based Authentication. This same site has a dedicated IP address and a SSL cert installed for it. The site also shares data with an Intranet site that uses Active Directory Authentication. I've added these sites to the Edit Content Source area in the Shared Services Administration... 27 Aug 2008 13:36
WebPage Veiwer Web Part Height Issues
Perhaps I'm not understanding the "Height" option on the web page viewer web part. I have a sharepoint page I'm inserting into and I set the height to "No. Adjust height to fit zone" for my web part. However when the page loads the web part it's only about 200 pixels high. I guess I don't want it to adjust to the z... 18 Aug 2008 22:53