From: Parth on
I m trying to export/import MOSS site.
I m using stsadm -export with "versions 4" option for exporting/importing all version history attached to issues list.

But this command is not working. giving me an error as bellow.

"FatalError: These columns don't currently have unique values."

This error comes just before exporting issue list.looks like something is not right when it comes to export issue list.

I installed SP1 for WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007
but no luck.
Please provide any help.
From: Anna on
SP1 is absolute need, I would recommend installation of latest hotfix
package
For WSS KB 957691
For MOSS KB 957693, 957693

So the export is faling because of one list, try out the following action
plan:
1. save the list as template and include content
2. restore the list to test web application and check if you are able to see
all the contents of the list
3. delete the list from the source subsite
4. export the subsite and make sure versions 4 is selected
5. import the subsite and include all versions
6 restore the list which we saved as template

Hope this helps.

Anna

From: pparth on
I will try and get thoes hotfix,
but i m getting problem saving issue list as template. The option to
include content is disabled.