First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Errors in MOSS Crawl Logs
When I attempt to crawl our Sharepoint sites, I get the following error: http://devportal.dpw.com Error in the Site Data Web Service. (*** An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 1, position 321.) I have checked the account and it does have access to the content. My suspicion is that since our doma... 6 Mar 2007 16:58
"Computing Ranking" does not stop and searches do not work anymore
I'm running MOSS 2007 in a multifarm environment. Searching was working until I expanded the scope. Now, crawling,...,ranking seems to hang for hours, if not days. Everything else works fine. Display: Indexing status: Computing ranking Items in index: 496 Errors in log:... 16 Mar 2007 12:09
MOSS 2007 Extranet Authentication problem
Hi, I have a web application in Sharepoint 2007. This application is extended for configure an external access, so I have the following sites: http://server:999/ - Web application, zone Default http://server:998/ - Web application extended, zone Extranet For the default zone I have set the authenticat... 26 Mar 2007 00:13
Error creating mySite in SharePoint 2007
On 25 ene, 07:27, heiko...(a)hotmail.com wrote: I have problem with an mySit of an User. I deleted this Site in centraladministration of SharePoint Server 2007. Now i would like to create a new mySite for this User. First i select the language and then is SPS try to create a new Site. But the new Site i... 28 Feb 2007 09:59
MOSS 2007 Collection consolidation w/stsadm export: "User cannot b
You got any solution for this. If so, do post that in this forum? Thanks Krish "BubbleG" wrote: I've migrated my SPS2003 Portal to MOSS 2007 Enterprise Trial version successfully. Now I'm trying to consolidate my previously disparate site collections to be located under the new MOSS Portal collection ... 28 Feb 2007 00:22
IE Error when trying to open Office documents in Sharepoint
Hello, We use Sharepoint as our IntraNet. There are many offices docs stored there for sharedc access. I recently moved to a new PC, and on this new machine, IE crashes any time I attempt to open an office doc through shrepoint. This crash gives the following message: "An unhandled win32 exception occurred... 6 Apr 2007 14:58
Allow Sharepoint OpenDocument Class
Hi there, In IE7, the Sharepoint openDocument CLass is loaded, but not in IE6, i can't find it in the add-on manager. I know that the dll is OWSSUPP.DLL, but i can't load it manually. Do you know how to do so ? Thank you. ... 22 Feb 2007 14:32
Enterprise Search for SharePoint Portal Server 2003
Hi all, If anyone knows about free version of Enterprise Search web part for SPPS 2003 English edition, it is grateful if you can give us reference URL. Thank you. ... 20 Feb 2007 07:17
pdf icon shows up in search results but not document library,
Will this work for WSS v3? Patrick "Hollis Paul" wrote: In article <1166807710.057953.38970(a)80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>, Dataarchiveadmin wrote: Thank you very much Gunther, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to try to help, . Unfortunately the process you describe is exactly what... 20 Feb 2007 01:36
Receive "Access denied" error trying to set up Records Center site
I'm receiving an "Access denied" error when trying to set up a new site with the Records Center template. I have tried using the my administrator and FarmService account, both of which are set up as Farm Administrators. Have seen other posts, but no answers. Any help would be appreciated. Using the latest and... 19 Feb 2007 14:08