First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
MOSS Workflow DelayForActivity issues
Hi, I'm currently developing a workflow for a MOSS portal and I'm attempting to use the DelayForActivity. I'm using this in a while loop, and I set the delay to be 1 minute in the properties of the activity in VS.NET 2005. When I start the workflow the delay lasts 10 minutes before the workflow wakes up, next ti... 15 Jan 2007 11:38
Same site for SSP Admin and My Sites warning when creating SSP
I am creating a basic Intranet Portal on MOSS 2007 and am at the point where I am creating an SSP. I am just using the defaults and I get this warning: --- SSP administration site and My Sites on same Web Application We recommend using different Web Applicationst ohost the SSP administration and My Sites, so... 12 Jan 2007 17:48
SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features activating error
Im having the same issue with the Office SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure Feature. I get an access denied error message and the event log shows ****************************** Event log message was: 'Failed to provision the scheduling job definitions. Page scheduling will not succeed.'. Exception was:... 29 Jan 2007 19:03
Excel Web Access | An error has occurred.
Guzun, Alex wrote: Excel services wasn't activaed Here you'll find all about Setting up and Publishing to Excel Services Step By Step with screeshots http://msd2d.com/content/Tip_viewitem_03.aspx?section=SharePoint&category=Administration&id=2d02b594-5e07-4957-921f-72e6e6954618 Asif Rehmani wrote... 10 Jan 2007 11:16
ContentByQueryWebPart not always showing results
Hi, we have a publishing website with multiple ContentByQueryWebParts. The homepage for example contains eight ContentByQueryWebParts. When the homepage is retrieved some of the ContentByQueryWebParts return no results. When I refresh the page in the browser then after a while these results appear. It looks like... 10 Jan 2007 03:44
MOSS 2007 "File Not Found" error
Hi - - When I hit any page under _layouts, I get a page which reads "File Not Found". In the Event Log, I have the following: Load control template file /_controltemplates/UserFieldEditor.ascx failed: Could not load the assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationPages'. Make sure that it is compiled before ac... 28 Dec 2006 18:06
upgrade MOSS2007 B2TR to RTM
I'm having a problem doing the upgrade to RTM. I'm stuck on the config wizard on task 8 of 9. I've left it run over 30 minutes, rebooted restarted the wizard to no help. My Sharepoint server is on 1 server with SQL running on another server with SQL 2000 SP3a Here is my upgrade log.. [SPManager] [... 22 Dec 2006 13:42
Moss 2007 - Unable to view feeds in RSS Viewer
Does anyone have a fix for this? We have the same problem - external RSS feeds work, but we can't display any Sharepoint RSS feeds with the webpart. We are using MOSS 2007 RTM, with a basic install. The error we get is: Exception in RssAggregatorWebPart::OnPreRender... System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFound... 20 Dec 2006 10:06
Web Pages Navigator
Hi!. My question is about web pages in SPS 2007. How do you create some Pages with one structure in SPS 2007? I have done this creating one list with some web pages, and i include this in my web, but when i do this action, i lost quick launch navigator. I only see the web page, and I would like see the quick... 14 Dec 2006 07:22
Site definition & template | MOSS 2007
hi, I am using MOSS 2007. I want to create template for my sites. Which is the better option? creating site template or site definition? Also how flexible will both these options be in case I want to modify my existing template/defintion. Will it reflect on all the sites that are already created and running? ... 19 Dec 2006 11:35