First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
MOSS page error
On Jul 31, 5:15 am, "Sorin Sandu" <ssa...(a)msn.com> wrote: Repairing Office solved this problem I can confirm that a repair of Office 2007 fixed this exact issue. "Sorin Sandu" <ssa...(a)msn.com> wrote in message news:F71B6248-9BC6-43E0-B5D0-D6491BB82278(a)microsoft.com... Suddenly I get ... 15 Sep 2009 11:17
Remove a workflow task with rejection
Does anyone know how to remove an approver without setting off the workflow status as rejected? I orginally had some people for approval but the flow changed and I need to remove one or two of them. I tried to delete the task item but no matter how many approve after that, I get a rejection status. Any ideas? ... 15 Sep 2009 14:40
Activating Features in SiteProvisioning.cs
I have been working on packaging a Site Definition using the Solutions Builder for VS 2008. I have been able to create the solution and deploy it, but none of the features are activated. So I found the SiteProvisioning.cs which allows the creation of code executed during site provisioning to activate features. I ha... 11 Sep 2009 19:39
Overwriting file clears column data
When a user overwrites a file, all of the meta data that was part of that document before is gone. Is there anyway to get around this? I've got a couple of workflows on it but I can't get it to hold the data. ... 15 Sep 2009 14:40
Lookup column
I have a lookup column that pulls from another Sharepoint list. I have data from a previous Excel list that I would like to add to that column. If I ty and copy and paste using datasheet view it will not let me paste text into a lookup column. Is there any way to accomplish this? -- Lee Morgenstein ... 8 Sep 2009 03:46
Having trouble installing the patch relating to KB932394
The patch is supposed to help with workflows that do not resume after reloading. The installer says "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing..." In case this helps: running MOSS 2007 build 6318. Windows 2003 SP2. .NET 3.0 SP1... 10 Feb 2009 04:31
Had a problem during an inplace upgrade. Looking for advice.
Got to where sharepoint exited the configuration wizard and launched a browser to go to the central administration page where there it was running the upgrade job on the content database. I refreshed the screen a couple minutes later. In the Upgrade.log file (I only pasted lines marked [Error]) I have the foll... 5 Feb 2009 18:09
Getting deadlocks error in content database.
I am getting deadlock errors in content database during the performace test ramp up to 10 users. From the primary investigation, I found following possibility of the deadlock errors in content database. I have witnessed below warning logs in MOSS logs. An SPRequest object was not disposed before the end of th... 6 Feb 2009 08:48
Template codes
In order to create sites using stsadm, you need to know what template to apply. For example, the collaboration portal is SPSPORTAL#0. How can I find out what all the template codes are? I have installed the fab 40 on Moss 2007. Running the command stsadm -o enumtemplates yeilds 0 results. This is my list c... 17 Jan 2009 06:37
Event Error : ID 7888 : Invalid object name 'AR_CacheCounters'.
Good day, The event error ID 7888 seems to be recurring at the server at 15 minutes interval. I tried to googled around but no one seems to have the solution. I compared the SharedServices DB of the server with my DEV and all the AR_* tables are missing from the server! I understand from http://it.toolbox.com/... 8 Jan 2009 02:40