From: super1 on
In order to create sites using stsadm, you need to know what template to
apply. For example, the collaboration portal is SPSPORTAL#0.
How can I find out what all the template codes are? I have installed the
fab 40 on Moss 2007. Running the command stsadm -o enumtemplates yeilds 0
results.

This is my list complied from the internet so far.

Absence and Vacation Schedule
Board of Directors
Budgeting and Tracking Multiple Projects
Bug Database
Call Center
Change Request Management
Collaboration Portal SPSPORTAL#0
Compliance Process Support
Contacts Management
Document Center BDR#0
Document Library and Review
Document Workspace STS#2
Event Planning
Expense Reimbursement and Approval
Help Desk
Inventory Tracking
IT Team Workspace
Job Requisition and Interview Management
Knowledge Base
Lending Library
Meeting Workspace
News SPSNEWS#0
Physical Asset Tracking and Management
Project Tracking Workspace
Publishing Portal BLANKINTERNETCONTAINER#0
Publishing Site with Workflow BLANKINTERNET#2
Publishing
Records Center OFFILE#0 or OFFILE#1 ?
Room and Equipment Reservations
Sales Lead Pipeline
Search Center SRCHCENTERLITE#0
Team Site STS#0
Wiki WIKI#0

From: "Lambert Qin [MSFT]" on
Hi Superbrown1,

Application Templates are separated into two groups, site admin templates
and server admin templates, providing the right combination of integration
with the platform and ease-of-deployment within an organization.
Server admin templates are site definitions (*.wsp files), enabling tighter
integration and enhanced functionality within the Windows SharePoint
Services platform. They require a server administrator to install.
Site admin templates are custom templates (*.stp files) that are easy for
any SharePoint site administrator to install into the template gallery
without requiring server administration access.

The server admin templates are packaged as solutions, as they are installed
as site definitions, you cannot see them by using enumtemplates operation.
You can get all the template name in the webtemp*.xml files located in
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server
extensions\12\TEMPLATE\1033\XML
I listed all the template name for your reference:

Absence Request and Vacation Schedule Management absence#0
Budgeting and Tracking Multiple Projects projmulti#0
Bug Database bt#0
Call Center callcenter callcenter#0
Change Request Management projchange#0
Compliance Process Support Site comproc#0
Contacts Management CM#0
Document Library and Review DR#0
Event Planning eventplan#0
Expense Reimbursement and Approval exreports#0
Help Desk helpdesk#0
Inventory Tracking IT#0
IT Team Workspace itteam#0
Job Requisition and Interview Management JRIM#0
Knowledge Base kb#0
Lending Library ll#0
Physical Asset Tracking and Management patm#0
Project Tracking Workspace projsing#0
Room and Equipment Reservations RER#0
Sales Lead Pipeline ST#0

About the Site admin templates, If you add the template using the
Addtemplate operation to the central template gallery, you must specify the
template name as _GLOBAL_#number, where number refers to the template ID.
If you add the template using UI to the Site Template Gallery, you should
create a subsite using UI.

There are two template related with Records Center: OFFILE#0 and OFFILE#1,
the OFFILE#0 is hidden by default, so the Records Center shown in the UI is
OFFILE#1.

I also list the site templates shown in the SharePoint Server 2007 site
creation UI for your information.

Team Site STS#0
Blank Site STS#1
Document Workspace STS#2
Wiki WIKI#0
Blog BLOG#0

Basic Meeting Workspace MPS#0
Blank Meeting Workspace MPS#1
Decision Meeting Workspace MPS#2
Social Meeting Workspace MPS#3
Multipage Meeting Workspace MPS#4

Document Center BDR#0
Records Center OFFILE#1
Site Directory SPSSITES#0
Report Center SPSREPORTCENTER#0
Search Center with Tabs SRCHCEN#0
My Site Host SPSMSITEHOST#0
Search Center SRCHCENTERLITE#0

Collaboration Portal SPSPORTAL#0
Publishing Portal CMSPUBLISHING#0

For more templates detailed information, please refer to the XML files
located in %Program Files%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server
extensions\12\TEMPLATE\1033\XML.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Lambert Qin
Microsoft Online Support

From: super1 on
Thanks for the info, that is what I needed.

From: "Lambert Qin [MSFT]" on
Hi super1,

I am glad to hear that the information is helpful. Thank you for your
feedbacks. It is my pleasure to work with you on this issue.

For your reference, I have summarized this issue as follows:

Problem Description

Customer installed the 40 Application Templates. In order to create sites
using stsadm, he need to know what are the template codes.
For example, the collaboration portal is SPSPORTAL#0.

Resolution

Application Templates codes:
Absence Request and Vacation Schedule Management absence#0
Budgeting and Tracking Multiple Projects projmulti#0
Bug Database bt#0
Call Center callcenter callcenter#0
Change Request Management projchange#0
Compliance Process Support Site comproc#0
Contacts Management CM#0
Document Library and Review DR#0
Event Planning eventplan#0
Expense Reimbursement and Approval exreports#0
Help Desk helpdesk#0
Inventory Tracking IT#0
IT Team Workspace itteam#0
Job Requisition and Interview Management JRIM#0
Knowledge Base kb#0
Lending Library ll#0
Physical Asset Tracking and Management patm#0
Project Tracking Workspace projsing#0
Room and Equipment Reservations RER#0
Sales Lead Pipeline ST#0

MOSS 2007 template codes:
Team Site STS#0
Blank Site STS#1
Document Workspace STS#2
Wiki WIKI#0
Blog BLOG#0

Basic Meeting Workspace MPS#0
Blank Meeting Workspace MPS#1
Decision Meeting Workspace MPS#2
Social Meeting Workspace MPS#3
Multipage Meeting Workspace MPS#4

Document Center BDR#0
Records Center OFFILE#1
Site Directory SPSSITES#0
Report Center SPSREPORTCENTER#0
Search Center with Tabs SRCHCEN#0
My Site Host SPSMSITEHOST#0
Search Center SRCHCENTERLITE#0

Collaboration Portal SPSPORTAL#0
Publishing Portal CMSPUBLISHING#0

For more templates detailed information, please refer to the XML files
located in %Program Files%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server
extensions\12\TEMPLATE\1033\XML.

Thanks for your feedback again. If you need any assistance in the future,
please feel free to post in our newsgroup.

Sincerely,
Lambert Qin
Microsoft Online Support

From: Niharika on
Hi,

If you have an aspiration to work in USA and thought the only way to
do that was H1 then this is the mail will greatly help you where you
can fulfill your dream!!!!!!

We file H1 visa for IT candidates having minimum two and half years of
live experience. Please let me know if you have suitable matching for
the below mentioned skills who are willing to apply for H1 B visa.

Skills set: Primarily SAP, PeopleSoft, Java developer/architect,
Oracle developers, ASP.Net, Siebel, Tibco, Mainframes, and Testing.

GEMS Inc. is a Software Consulting, Project Management & Global
Technology Services Company located in the Washington and offshore
development center in Visakhapatnam, India. We have been in business
for over 9 years and work with several government and commercial
clients.

We offer a full portfolio of services across many industries,
providing solutions in Business Analysis, SAP. We have grown to become
one of the fastest growing staffing companies on the East coast and
have a client base among the Fortune 500 companies. We also provide
training to our employees and our in-house training program runs for
4-5 weeks and here we train and prepare candidates in SAP, Business
Analysis or other technologies. Accommodation will be provided during
the training period and up until you are placed on your first project.

Our employees work in several skills including Web Technologies,
Database Administration, Systems Administration, ERP, Data
Warehousing, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance. Our Commercial
clients are usually in the Telecom, Banking, Health Care and Insurance
fields and are mostly Fortune 500 companies such as TCS, IBM, Wipro,
Patni Computers, etc.

When on project, our employees receive an annual salary plus benefits
such as Medical Insurance, Life insurance and Paid Vacation. We
sponsor H-1B visas and Green Cards for our employees and have a 100%
approval rate in such services. Please find attached a brochure about
our company and also the list of documents required to process the H1-
B. If you are really interested in taking a job with us, then we can
discuss in details the complete procedure. Please feel free to contact
us if you need any further information.

Regards,
Niharika
703-953-1052 Ext-31