From: boochinghau on
Good day,

The event error ID 7888 seems to be recurring at the server at 15
minutes interval. I tried to googled around but no one seems to have
the solution. I compared the SharedServices DB of the server with my
DEV and all the AR_* tables are missing from the server!

I understand from http://it.toolbox.com/wiki/index.php/Business_Data_Catalog
that the AR_* tables are meant for the BDC features which are not used
currently in the customer environment, but is there a way to fix
that ?

Could it be the environment was upgraded from Beta 2 to RTM ?

Thanks a lot !

A runtime exception was detected. Details follow.
Message: Invalid object name 'AR_CacheCounters'.
Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK
TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 0, current count =
1.

Techinal Details:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name
'AR_CacheCounters'.
Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK
TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 0, current count =
1.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException
exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning
(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,
SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream,
BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject
stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader
(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds
(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean
returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader
(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean
returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery
(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Microsoft.Office.Server.Data.SqlSession.ExecuteNonQuery
(SqlCommand command)
at
Microsoft.Office.Server.ApplicationRegistry.MetadataModel.DataAccess.AbstractMaterializer.DistributedCacheInvalidate
(Type metadataObjectType, Boolean objectCache)
at
Microsoft.Office.Server.ApplicationRegistry.MetadataModel.DataAccess.AbstractMaterializer.DistributedCacheInvalidate
()
at
Microsoft.Office.Server.ApplicationRegistry.Infrastructure.SqlSessionProvider.SetSharedResourceProviderToUse
(String sharedResourceProviderName)
at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.BDCConnector.RefreshConfiguration
(String sspName)

From: boochinghau on
Btw, it's using MOSS Standard edition. I not sure why the BDC comes
into the picture?