First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Tips to Sell Domains - Importance of Domain Age
I'm wanting to know what is the minimum age that is worth selling? I have a couple unused domains that are just over 1 year old. But then I have 3 others that are almost 4 years old. http://www.mesmerlab.com/ is one that is around 3 years old I believe. ... 25 Jan 2010 09:26
Upgrade File .doc to .docx & Keep History
Hi, In our SharePoint portal (2007) we upload a document with the same name as an existing document (e.g.: MyDocument.doc) and it adds it to the revision history for that document. I upgraded MyDocument.doc to MyDocument.docx and uploaded it to our SharePoint portal. It saved it as a new file instead of ad... 15 Jan 2010 13:52
Add a Workflow error
I am trying to add a workflow in the portal. I fill in the Wrokflow, Name, Task List, History List and start options. I click next and nothing happens. I see a error message in the bottom left of Inernet Explorer. It says, "Error:'form.workflowDefinition'is null or not an object. Any suggestions as to what... 13 Jan 2010 17:47
Managing Calendars
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to Sharepoint (first day of using it) and am trying to organise it for our company. One of the first things I'm having problems with is the calendar and from what I can see having googled on the subject I may not be the only one... Still, I hope that you guys can help me. We use O... 13 Jan 2010 16:38
Resolution?
Did you every find a resolution for this? I am experiencing the same issue. ChrisG wrote: Linked datasource group header not displaying value 01-Sep-09 I have created a linked DS in SPD and am attempting to group on a field. The field Title shows up (i.e "+Category:") in the group header but the value do... 13 Jan 2010 13:14
Sharepoint Error - out of the blue. EventID 10036
Hi We run SBS 2008 which obviously includes Sharepoint. Completely out of the blue today we got the following error: Log Name: Application Source: Windows SharePoint Services 3 Search Date: 12/01/2010 19:55:35 Event ID: 10036 Task Category: Gatherer Level: Error Keywords... 16 Feb 2010 00:27
sharepoint domain change
I posted a question twice yesterday, but it is not showing up, so am reposting it. I am trying to migrate a SharePoint 2007 machine to another domain. The only remaining issue is on the application pools, where they work with the farm administrator account, but not with the accounts that were previously worki... 21 Jan 2010 12:21
SharePoint domain change
I posted a question earlier today, but it is not showing up, so am reposting it. I am trying to migrate a SharePoint 2007 machine to another domain. The only remaining issue is on the application pools, where they work with the farm administrator account, but not with the accounts that were previously wor... 11 Jan 2010 18:47
sharepoint domain change
I have a SharePoint server that I want to move to a different domain. I made a virtual copy of it, and have it running (mostly) in the new domain. The only area I seem to be having issues with are the application pools. Everything seems to run fine if I use the farm administrator account in the application p... 11 Jan 2010 15:24
Still having problems..
I'm still having problems with the status not displaying correctly. I have communicator on so I know the 'real' status of people - unfortunately, the web part shows everyone offline. However, it shows if their busy and when they are free, their email address, and other information. It also has the option to 'Sign In... 8 Jan 2010 13:57
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last