From: Jason on
I'm wanting to know what is the minimum age that is worth selling? I have a
couple unused domains that are just over 1 year old. But then I have 3 others
that are almost 4 years old.

http://www.mesmerlab.com/ is one that is around 3 years old I believe.
From: Justin Lewis Justin on
My story is a little different. Seeing as i'm new, I was wanting to sell
domains that actually aren't aged but still can't find any good places to do
so. I wouldn't mind a simple 10$ in return for my used websites that have a
nice amount of inlinks, content, visitors, etc. http://www.seprofits.com is
one of these domains and i'm eager to sell the others.