From: Gerhard on
I posted a question earlier today, but it is not showing up, so am reposting
it.

I am trying to migrate a SharePoint 2007 machine to another domain. The
only remaining issue is on the application pools, where they work with the
farm administrator account, but not with the accounts that were previously
working (and have been migrated to the new domain). I have run MigrateUser
and Update Farm credentials and also rerun the configuration wizard. I can
get into Central Admin, SSP and the home page fine as long as the application
pools are using the farm administrator account, but get access denied errors
if I switch back to the individual accounts. The acccounts all have db_owner
permission on SQL Server for the MOSS tables, they are also Domain Admins.
What else do I need to do so I can use them in the application pools as
identies?

Thanks.