First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Wiki Page Library - Remove "Recent changes"
How can I hide or remove the "Recent changes" section in a Wiki Page Library ? I don't want the final user to see it. ... 6 Feb 2008 13:16
Advanced permissions problem
Dear, I have a MOSS 2007 portal with some subsites. On half of the sites I cannot enter the "advanced permissions" page anymore. I disabled custom errors and enabled call stack to have a better error description then the ms "unknown error". This is the error i get : Object reference not set to an instance o... 18 Feb 2008 08:09
Editing 'My Website'
Hi NG! How can I decide what information is displayed on the profile tab. Unfortunatly the fields that show user info like department, telephone, etc. including the profileviewer are no configurable webparts. So i.e. the department shows like this in SharePoint Designer: <SPSWC:ProfilePropertyValue Propert... 1 Feb 2008 00:33
Search service is offline, no search even on new SSP's
Well where do I start, we've been working on fixing the search on our Intranet SSP for days and are not getting very far but I believe we're getting close... In summary we had a severe SQL server crash (20Gb of dump/log files ensured the c: drive was filled) as a result of indexing some Internet sites and we had... 21 Jan 2008 07:48
Sharepoint Upload error
When uploading a file into a documentlibrary in SharePoint > 50mb , w've got the IE error "The page cannot be displayed " The ploblem on one LAN can be solved bij increase the timeouts in sharepoint from 30 to 120 seconds and de timeouts in the IIS tot 600 seconds and the ASP script timeout to 600 seconds. The oth... 24 Dec 2007 12:44
In SSP Admin page Search Setting link fails with access denied
Hello everyone, Just a quick mention that apparently someone else has also run into the same problem that I'm having: http://objectmix.com/sharepoint/298712-search-settings-index-query-roles-different-servers.html Originally I had one server farm installation of MOSS 2007. I then moved from that o... 19 Dec 2007 04:24
Error 7888 on proc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter during Acti
I currently have two MOSS 2K7 systems set up in a Test and Development environment and this same error exists on only one environment... The first system is installed with a MOSS 2K7 Enterprise license. It does not exhibit the 'prc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter' error on my server during the profile import.... 20 Nov 2007 10:33
SharePoint Designer 207 Crash
I am trying to open a page layout in SharePoint designer, and the last 20 times I have tried it, SharePoint Designer crashes with the following error in the event log: ------------- Faulting application spdesign.exe, version 12.0.4518.1014, stamp 4542831a, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, sta... 26 Nov 2007 06:18
Calendar Target Audience Not Working
Hi, I have check all the account in my sharepoint, there is no AD Group in the site. All AD account is in the sharepoint Group Account. I try target audience on the Navigation section and it works fine e.g. put target audience on the url. But when I try target audience on the calendar created from Tracking ... 15 Sep 2007 08:17
event id 7078 and 7079
I am getting these two warnings every couple of minutes in my event log I am installing MOSS. this is a new isntall and I ahve imported sample data from our sts 3.0 server. This is set up as a front end server. I am pretty sure that all my accounts are set up right. Event Type: Warning Event Source: Office ... 12 Sep 2007 09:01