From: Rick G on
I am getting these two warnings every couple of minutes in my event log I am
installing MOSS. this is a new isntall and I ahve imported sample data from
our sts 3.0 server. This is set up as a front end server. I am pretty sure
that all my accounts are set up right.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
Event Category: Office Server Shared Services
Event ID: 7078
Date: 9/11/2007
Time: 1:31:19 PM
User: N/A
Computer: xx-2345
Job 'Distribution List Import Job' failed. It will be re-tried again in 120
second(s).

Reason: Failed to obtain crawl status.

Techinal Details:
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileException: Failed to obtain
crawl status.
at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.SRPSite.IsImportInProgress(String
contentSourceName)
at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileConfigManager.IsProfileImportInProgress()
at
Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileConfigManager.IsImportInProgress()
at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.DLImportJob.Execute()
at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.JobHandler.Execute(Object
state, Boolean timedOut)

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
Event Category: Office Server Shared Services
Event ID: 7079
Date: 9/11/2007
Time: 2:18:19 PM
User: N/A
Computer: xx-2345
Job 'Distribution List Import Job' failed after 3 tries and 180 second(s).
Will not try again.

Rick G
Parts Unknown