From: Paul on
I currently have two MOSS 2K7 systems set up in a Test and Development
environment and this same error exists on only one environment...

The first system is installed with a MOSS 2K7 Enterprise license. It does
not exhibit the 'prc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter' error on my server
during the profile import.

My second system is installed with MOSS 2K7 Standard. It does produce the
'prc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter' error message on my server during
profile import.

After investigation, I have found that the stored procedure
'prc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter', is available in SQL on my MOSS 2K7
Enterprise installation in the SSP Database, but not in my MOSS 2K7 Standard
installation.

My guess is that MOSS does not install the stored procedure in SQL when a
Standard license is entered...but the profile import is still looking for it.

Paul

From: Got It Too Got It on

"Paul" wrote:

> I currently have two MOSS 2K7 systems set up in a Test and Development
> environment and this same error exists on only one environment...
>
> The first system is installed with a MOSS 2K7 Enterprise license. It does
> not exhibit the 'prc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter' error on my server
> during the profile import.
>
> My second system is installed with MOSS 2K7 Standard. It does produce the
> 'prc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter' error message on my server during
> profile import.
>
> After investigation, I have found that the stored procedure
> 'prc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter', is available in SQL on my MOSS 2K7
> Enterprise installation in the SSP Database, but not in my MOSS 2K7 Standard
> installation.
>
> My guess is that MOSS does not install the stored procedure in SQL when a
> Standard license is entered...but the profile import is still looking for it.
>
> Paul
>
> "Kevin Storey" wrote:
>
> > I've seen about a few hundred different installations, plus internal
> > environments all with this same error. hopefully its fixed in SP1
> >
> > I haven't noticed anything as a result of this though that is of
> > concern
> >
> > On Oct 23, 6:21 pm, Paul <P...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > > Anytime we perform a profile import - full or incremental - this is
> > > the error logged. We have Sharepoint 2007 standard server. This sp is not
> > > found in the database.
> > >
> > > Event Type: Error
> > > Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
> > > Event Category: Office Server General
> > > Event ID: 7888
> > > Date: 2007-06-05
> > > Time: 14:37:18
> > > User: N/A
> > > Computer: XXXXXX
> > > A runtime exception was detected. Details follow.
> > > Message: Could not find stored procedure
> > > 'proc_ar_BumpCacheInvalidationCounter'.

Getting this error as well, haven't done further research in to it yet. But
what's the stored procedure code? Could find it if I installed the demo
enterprise.

(Hey Microsoft, Like your Terms of Use, please use the stored procedure that
is hopefully posted to correct the issue, unless of course it's already
corrected)