First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
MOSS Developers
Hi All, One of our clients in Bangalore is looking for MOSS developers. They should have a total industry experience of more than 4 years and MOSS experience of more than 3 years. If interested, kindly contact me at +91 9880339811. Only for Bangalore candidates. ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Free SharePoint Software Factory released
Hey everyone, we have have released the free SharePoint Software Factory on Codeplex. The intention of SPSF is to improve and standardize SharePoint development by providing a wizard based interface for loads of SharePoint artefacts like Content Types, List Definitions, Site Columns, WebParts, SiteDefinitions, We... 16 Feb 2010 07:32
Requirements Elicitation and Migration from Sharepoint 2007 to Sharepoint 2010
http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2009/05/07/announcing-sharepoint-se rver-2010-preliminary-system-requirements.aspx http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262485(office.14).aspx Harish K... 12 Feb 2010 18:00
Requirements Elicitation and Migration from Sharepoint 2007 to Sharepoint 2010
Motivation: * Trying not to reinvent the wheel * Attempt for partial reuse from a prior effort I am planning to embark on a project to systematically migrate from an existing Sharepoint 2007 implementation to Sharepoint 2010. I will be gathering business and technical requirements, aggregate, prioritize and ... 11 Feb 2010 00:41
Issue when SharePoint Search engine crawls on PHP site
Open the site in IE -> View source -> Search for robots. If an <no html index> attribute is there it will not be crawl able. ... 9 Feb 2010 18:36
Sharepoint + Trusts + People PickerQuestion
Sharepoint + Trusts + People PickerQuestion: I have a sharepoint vendor who is trying to sell me Sharepoint Services. I currently run an Active Directory 2003 Native domain with a handful of users who need to use the Vendor's sharepoint services. They contend that they require the following: 1) A one way... 6 Feb 2010 09:40
Question
I know the extra snippet of code for the web.config file goes into the system.web section for the ASP.NET custom applications, however I have placed this snippet into the sharepoint web configs in a couple places under system.web and have had no luck, my farm is up to date with service packs and hot fixes, any help wou... 2 Feb 2010 17:35
List Custom Forms based on Ajax-control
Virtosoftware has presented the commercial release of its new Microsoft SharePoint web part for customizing SharePoint list forms — Virto List Form Extender. After two week public testing of the beta version Virtosoftware releases the commercial version of a new Ajax and Java Script based web part for Microsoft ... 27 Jan 2010 09:15
template you have choosen is invalid or cannot be found
Hi, Even i am facing the same problem.Can anyone help me out. I have saved my site as a template in source site and uploaded it into the destination site. But when I go to create a site in the destination site using the uploaded site template, I get the error:the template you have choosen is invalid or cannot... 27 Jan 2010 08:09
.Net Sr. Programmer Analyst – DC area – Job 0425
Our client, a prestigious law firm, has engaged us to find a .Net Sr. Programmer Analyst to join their IT department. This position is responsible for designing and developing database-driven business solutions using Microsoft tools and products including Visual Studio.Net, MS SQL, and SharePoint. Full lifecycle r... 27 Jan 2010 00:31