First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sharepoint renaming items in DOC Library to "Original Document"
After installing SP2 and now CU Feb 2010 for Sharepoint 2007 we are having trouble when our email enabled document libraries recieve emailed documents. Instead of Sharepoint taking the subject line and saving the email and attachment as the subject ... Sharepoint is now RENAMING both of them to "Original docum... 19 Apr 2010 16:46
help regarding site column
Hai to all, when i am creating a new library,an existing site column is automatically added to the library. why is it happening.. is there any setting i need to do to avoid that.. only one site column is adding automatically..not the other site columns.. thanks in advance regards, satheesh ... 20 Apr 2010 01:03
Version limits
Either Sharepoint 2007 or 2010...Are there limits to how many versions you can have of a file? Or how are the limits determined? Thanks Mike ... 19 Apr 2010 05:21
Sending emails to outside company
Using MOSS 2007 and exchange 2007 server, how do you configure sharepoint to send alerts to users outside our companies domain? I already installed a email relay on the exchange 2007 server under hub transport. ... 19 Apr 2010 04:19
SPS2003 Maximum Portals
Hello everybody, I had to create a new portal yesterday and had a message saing that the maximun number of portals on a server was 15. We want to create portals for every region offices. There are 29 régions in the province. Is there any way i could override that setting in order to create 2 more portals. ... 19 Mar 2010 09:19
ULSException on Notify User alerts
Hello! One of our users encounter this error while creating new notify alerts from a custom list where he needed to be notified for any changes done on items shown in a custom list view. The user sees the following error on the page after hitting "OK" Exception occured. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020009... 17 Mar 2010 06:54
corrupt excel file on sharepoint
I had a strange experience with an excel file on a 2007 sharepoint today. Selected the file to open and got a message that the file was corrupted. OK, annoying, but the library is set to maintain a revision history so I checked the n-1 file in the history, it was OK so I choose to restore that file. But after doing... 4 Apr 2010 22:36
BDC profile import, performance impact
I am using BDC profile import. While BDC profile import is in progress, if i start crawling parallelly, the time taken for BDC profile import is increased drastically.. If anyone knows how to overcome this issue, my snenerio is to initiate Profile Import and Crawling and reduce the time duration for BDC import.. ... 15 Mar 2010 09:00
change IP addresses of all Portal farm components
We have a big Portal farm (2 FEs (NLB), APP+Index ) and need to move this farm to another address space. Are any considerations or fears when performing such operations? Please share your experience. ... 11 Mar 2010 13:28
Contact Details web part not showing presence correctly
Hi, We have Contact Details web part throughout the site collection. For one person who is available at the moment, presence indicator is showing White color icon(Presence Unknown) for some sites and Green color icon(Available) for some other sites in Contact Details web part. I think this is not the problem with O... 3 Mar 2010 03:00